[ST] ST lister published in Ride Texas Mag.

So today I was killing time at WallyWorld and reading the motorcycle
mags (of which there were only 2--unless you count dirtbike and
croozer magazines, then there's about 15 diff titles).  They did have
"Ride Texas" magazine, though.

A month or two back, they had a survey about SportTourers on their
website http://www.texmoto.com

The current edition has a recap of each bike surveyed with specs and
rider comments.  For the ST, one of the reader comments is from our
very own Steve Kohlscheen.

I'm not hurt that they didn't quote my entry, really, but do find it
ironic that Steve doesn't even live in Texas!  :b

Laters,
Brian

p.s. Steve, if you want a copy of the mag, send me your snail mail
address.
- --
'99 ST (black)
Dallas, TX