Re: [ST] was BOTC, now: watch out Edison

Thanks Tom, I was thinking it might not be linear, but
had nothing else to go off of, I don't there is a way
to calculate it oteh than hooking up something to the
bike at a given RPM and measure what happens.

And yes 14 may be too optimistic...probably 13.5 would
be better now that I think about it.

Thanks.

Bryce