Re: [ST] Bring on the cold!!! new Purchases

yeah was going for the non-electric solution at first
to see how that worked as I have myself and a pillon
on my charging system to take care of.

Will try the layering thing first, and if it doesn't
work will retire that stuff to the snowboarding and
winter funtime pile.  Then call up some of these
manufacturers and see what their experience is in what
a given bike can handle as it looks like u can't
calculate what a bike puts out on paper.....though if
I wasn't as lazy I could do it with a multimeter and
just fire up the bike and reve the throttle.

Thanks,

Bryce