Re: [ST] Twas 35 degrees out tonight and my gear didn't cut it! :-p

Thanks for the confidence in the Tunderlite pants!
They advertise as waterproof but sell for much cheaper
than the other breathable pants.  So I took a chance,
hoping that the lack of basic liner in the pants was
the reason for the price hike (don't need any sort of
liner because pants won't be right next to my skin
anyway) Are they waterproof waterproof, or waterproof
water resistant? :-p

They are actually on sale right now if u want to pick
up a pair for $29:

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=12906862&prmenbr=226

Thanks,

Bryce