Re: [ST] Two tone ST paint

In a previous email, Matt Knowles stated:
> The color reminds me of a line from the movie American Graffiti.
> Those of you who have seen the movie will know which one. It wasn't
> complimentary to the color.

LOL! That brought back memories! I remember it well. That was one of my
favorite lines back in high school.

In a previous email, Steven Kohlscheen stated:
> Geez, I only pointed out what I thought was a great, original paint job.  I
> didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. *blare of music* :)

NOOOOObody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order."
                    -- Doctor Who