Re: [ST] Bring on the cold!!! new Purchases

Honestly, I never thought I was. :-p

If something works for 90% of the people that's fine,
if they thin any other solution is silly that fine
also, but just know there are 10% of the people with
another solution that are happy with it.

I'm not knocking electric accessories here, just that
my bike may not be able to handle the load with a set
for me and one for my pillon.  So I'll try it my way,
and if it doesn't work, try to encorporate electrics a
little better and do some more research, possibly try
to reduce the load on my system that is normally there
b4 I add electrics.

Bryce