From: Matt Knowles [mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 9:49 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Still shaking

Glad you're ok Mark. I guess that's one more argument for keeping the
bags on the bike. (And for moving to Ferndale!)

Curious how you were positioned in your lane, left, center, or right
when the car started moving over. We discussed this awhile ago, which
position is better for avoiding this exact scenario. Also were you
passing the car, or what was traffic like?

>This morning on the way into work, west on 580, from Livermore to San
>Leandro,
>I was hit by a car as it decided to move into my lane.

- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned

*