Re: [ST] Still shaking

Guess what Steven,  a lot of the parts in the panniers are not available individually.   Like that bagside of the locking mechanism.  I had one of the metal tabs broken off.  found out from looking at the microfiche that you had to buy the whole backside of the bag.  So got a buddy at a metal shop fabricate me two new ones .

>>> Steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx 10/16/02 01:15PM >>>
First glad to hear no damage too you, accept an elevated heart rate.

The latch should be replaceable as a whole piece, a good dealer should have
a parts breakdown for the pannier set that should show it.  Atleast that was
my experience behind the Harley parts counter.  You might want to make sure
it's not just a bent tab.  When I made a foot save on some diesel last year
my calf whacked the pannier and bent the bag side of the locking mechanism
almost straight.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen