Triumph RS help needed

Neil and list,
Newbie Lister Richard S. here,

I read on the ST/RS mail list that Neil had been doing some RS wiring
diagnosis.  I have just purchased a lightly wrecked 2001 RS, and I can't
get it to crank over. I read that Neil had referenced the wiring diagram
for the RS.  Is that diagram somewhere on the web?

I'm wodering if there was an alarm system on this bike that is keeping it
from cranking.  The reason I think that, is that when I turn on the key,
there is an alarm horn of some type that makes noise for a second when the
key is first turned on.
How can I determine if there is an alarm system on this bike?

My other hypothesis is that there could be an electrical safety cutout
switch that shuts off the engine electricals in the case of a crash, to
keep from damaging the engine, and this switch might need to be reset.

That electrical diagram would probably clear up all the silly questions,

Oh BTW, does anyone have RS parts they are looking to sell?

Thanks in advance,
Richard S.
88 Honda NT650 Hawk
01 955 RS in repair status.