Re: [ST] Eric House

Yes Scott.

Eric's death has gotten me thinking. I guess at times like this it's not
uncommon. He and I weren't that different , wife and a young child. So I've
been wondering am I being really selfish for riding??

I think if I was single and my demise wouldn't effect too many people I
might be OK with it. But I have to think about my son ( 9) and my wife. Am
I being selfish doing something I like, but that is more than a little
dangerous and that could leave my young son fatherless and my wife a
widow?  I was thinking if I could choose between riding and not seeing my
Son get married, graduate from college, see him on his first date.. would I
keep riding?  No real decision there. Will my boy turn out a better person
for me being there for him? Could I maybe put riding on hold for a while
?  I think maybe I need to re-evaluate some of my priorities...  Sometimes
being a grown up sucks.. Sometimes it means we have to do things we just
don't like...

Erik