[ST] Ghosts of Triumph's past, or Shake, rattle, and fall apart.

Sunday I went for a ride, the first in a week.  After fueling up, I went up to the Overlook at Red Rock Canyon.  As I pulled in and went to turn of the ignition, I noticed something quite strange.

The key wasn't there.  Doing a double take, I determined that the key WAS there, about 2 inches UNDER the triple clamp.  Fortunately, my Triumph key has the little triangular soft plastic key ring from Triumph, which is somewhat larger than the hole the cylinder sits in.  Otherwise all sorts of mayhem could have occured when the IGNITION CYLINDER decided to take its leave from its designated position.

I have two questions now:  How does one go about getting warranty service when the nearest dealer is 250 miles away and all that's needed is a pair of screws?

Second, can anybody provide the size, length, and thread of the two screws that hold the ignition cylinder to the triple clamp?  The screws come in from underneath, and may or may not have washers.  Since my screws are loose somewhere on Charleston Boulevard, I have no clue as to what else may have been under there.

John S., aka "ShakerDawg" (hmmmm, not a bad moniker)
'00 Sprint RS, Atomic Orange