Re: [ST] Burning Questions

Having formerly driven that stretch quite often, and then moving to a
very foggy area, I can relate. However, it isn't a condensation
problem, it is small water droplets that you are running into.

Aside from having a helmet with windshield wipers, about the only
thing you can do is go fast (and hopefully no traffic right in front
of you) and turn your head sideways and let the wind blow the water
off in one direction, then turn the other way and do the same. Works
for riding in the rain as well.

There are also gloves that have squeegees built into them, but I've
never tried them.

>2. Is anyone familiar with any products that can prevent condensation from
>accumulating on the OUTSIDE of a full-face helmet face shield.  This is of
>particular interest as the highway I ride most commutes can be quite foggy
>(HWY 280 from San Jose to San Mateo, CA) in the winter.  On Monday, I was
>wiping off my face shield at least once per minute with the fog that was
>condensing on the outside of the windscreen.  I expect this to continue to
>be an issue through the winter and would like to take some preventative
>care.

- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned