[ST] Headlamps/Horns

I have a 00 ST and I notice that one is aimed higher
than the other. I asked I-90 about it and they said it
was supposed to be that way. I upgraded to the PIAA
super plasma headlamps, they are wikid and make the
third light look yellow. It looks to me like the
headlamps are identical and should be aimed alike.
Who knows what about this, any aiming tips?

OH, the new horns were mounted, I used (2) hi tine
Fiamms, one behind the left headlamp aiming down and
other under R side fairing just above the radiator.
LOUD, vast improvment!! thanks to everyone who sent
pics and tips. I reccomend this to ANYONE that rides
on the street.

Tony Burke

00 ST (new hornier more visible-red)