[ST] RE: Roof helmet was: Burning Questions

I had seen this type of helmet before, and the owner raved about it's
quiteness, it's ventilation, and it being near impossible to fog up.  Now,
he was selling them on his website, but I also trust he would call a spade a
spade in this case.  If I didn't have a rather new Arai Quantum/f(my last
Arai) to wear out over the next 2-3 years the Roof Diversion would be tops
on my list.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Another possibility to the fog problem is a Roof Diversion helmet.  A
fellow HSTA'er, ST'er and part time lister got one and testifies that it
doesn't leak and doesn't fog up.  Any others have the same experience?  If
so it's on my list!