RE: [ST] Burning Questions

Thanks everyone for suggestions.  Looks like I'm going to go buy an extra
8mm socket, a 1/4" driver, and some RainX.

This also piqued my interest...

<snip>

Another possibility to the fog problem is a Roof Diversion helmet.

</snip>

Is there a Roof distributor stateside?  My understanding is that they have
not been certified in the US.

I have plans to be in the UK around Christmas time, and was considering
investing in a Roof over there and bringing it home with me.  Even if they
are available stateside, you can often get a better deal on european goods
in the UK, in my experience (actually, are they made in Europe, or
elsewhere?).

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST