[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #572

Eric - you were spot on...  I finally booked the bike in and this was
exactly what the problem was.  I actually booked it in to get the
bearing replaced as per the recall (I received the dreaded letter from
Triumph) but they didn't have the bearings so I put it in anyway to get
the oil leak looked at.  Anybody (in the US) had the bearing replaced
yet - my dealer (Performance Cycle in MA) tells me they are having the
devil of a time getting the bearings (don't think they have had one yet)
from Triumph...

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Dicks