[ST] RE:Perf Cycle of MA

Kevin,

Don't waste too much time with Performance Cycles of Shrewsbury if it's
parts you're waiting for. While the service department is good, (Derrick the
service writer and Mark, the Triumph mechanic are both highly regarded by
me), their parts department manager is as useless as a cup-holder on a
racebike. I can't tell you how many times they've been out-of-stock on oil,
filters, brake pads, and a host of other oft-needed spares.

Try calling another New England area dealer. I suggest Triumph of Swansea,
Triumph of Springfield, or Great Bay just over the border in New Hampshire.

Good luck.

Ken M.
'00 RS (in Spencer MA)