[ST] parting out a 2001 ST

I finally have most of my 2001 ST apart an except for a collection of misc
parts I have most of it left to sell.  Anyone needing anything in particular?
I need to start selling off the bits since they are taking up a decent amount
of garage space.  I am hoping people in the sf bay area are in need of
the heavier parts but I will ship if someone really wants something.  Its
probably easier to list off the parts I dont have.

I have no plastic except for the gas tank and part of the rear tail section.
I don't have clip ons, the seat, rear brake (except the disk) and a couple
of odds and ends here and there.

Send me an email if you are needing something.  Eventually I will just
put what I have on ebay as I get the motivation to clear my garage.

Wes

- --
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.