[ST] Broken Bike :(

Ok now that reality has set in I need to get my green goddess fixed -
thank God it is the end of the season (for us in MA at least) so I can
sort of take my time to get it looking like new again.

I have to replace a mirror, middle right side fairing piece, top right
side fairing piece (I think the top piece - i.e. the one holding the
mirrors and screen etc. is in 2 pieces otherwise it will be the full
thing) and a handlebar end (or 2 if they only come in pairs).

I have a few questions:

1. Is there any point in shopping round in the US - or will all the
prices pretty much be the same no matter the source ??

2. Does anybody have any recent prices for these items - not yet had a
chance to get to my local dealer (must get there soon so they know to
double the Xmas party budget if I have to buy these part from them :(

3. Has anybody in the US compared prices to the UK and if so had any
luck in obtaining these parts from there ??  My sister still lives in
England (Hinckley by coincidence) and her husband is a bike guy who
would know where to go etc.  If this works out I could even get her to
bring them with her when she comes to visit next - I could hold her
niece and nephew to ransom (think about it...) ??

TIA for any help and advice.

Dejectedly yours,

Kevin