Re: [ST] Those helmet locks again...

I happen to live in a community where you can park your bike, car,
atv, etc. in with the keys in it, and it won't disappear. So leaving
my helmet locked to the bike would be fine for me, if they gave me
the choice. But I hate it when designers design for the lowest common
denominator.

So using the same logic, houses shouldn't have doors, because they
invite burglars to break in?

>Alright, just for the new people on the list, here's the logic for the
>"missing" helmet locks; if you use helmet locks on your chinstrap, you are
inviting people to cut the chin strap and walk off with the helmet.

- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned