Trirumph Chevron Rainsuit (was Re: [ST] BOOTS (help))

"Tony B." <thomas_4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also, Triumph Chevron rainsuit, good/bad/indifferent?
> Im not putting my bike away this year.

Outstanding!  The first time I tried to put it on took forever.  So I
practiced (in the house, not in the rain!) and got to the point where I
could put it on in under a minute.  The large part of that time was opening
all the velcro ... and there is a LOT of velcro!  I've ridden through more
than one Florida tropical downpour without a problem.

Well ... except once where the back of the neck wasn't tucked under my
helmet at one point.  That trickle of cold water down my spine was a real
wakeup let me tell you!  I never, ever made THAT mistake again!

Heated grips also make riding through the rain tolerable (nothing will ever
make it enjoyable).  But I MUST do something about waterproof footwear!
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater, FL