[ST] SSSA recall

Saw this on alt.motorcycle.sportbike.  Not sure of the original poster's
source or credibility, but thought I'd pass it along:

Triumph Motorcycles - Recall

    Our in-service monitoring program has identified that on some of
    the single sided swingarm models below, the rear wheel roller
    bearing may seize resulting in an inability to control the
    stability of the motorcycle.  This information has been forwarded
    to our dealer network via Service Bulletin 313. Consumers should
    check their Service/Warranty handbook which accompanies the Owners
    Manual, a note should have been entered by the selling dealer
    upon completion of this NHTSA Recall Campaign. If there is no
    note, please contact your dealer to verify this repair has been
    completed or make an appointment to have the machine inspected /
    updated.

    Models included are:  Centennial Daytona, Sprint ST and Speed
    Triple

    Affected VIN (frame numbers, last 6 digits) are: 132693 through
    161257

Laters,
Brian
- --