[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #610

OK John, this sounds reasonable except for one thing.  Most of the
problem occurs when rolling OFF the throttle.  Now that would obviously
aggravate the lean-burn, but I'm still not sure it would be as
aggressive as this is.  I can get up to a 500 RPM drop, quickly, and the
bike feels like it shut off for a moment.  There is the distinct feeling
of "whoa" the kind you get with a misfire.

I'm going to suggest your idea your idea to Charley at Palm Beach
Triumph, though.  A bad stepper motor was causing a high idle at the
same time.  It has been replaced but the highway problem remains.

Now, anybody else have an idea, and don't tell me to put Rain-x on the
throttle bodies?  < ! >

Andy
Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC