[ST] RE: Will Centerstands Drag?

> BTW, photographic evidence suggests that the maximum lean angle
> of an ST is
> 45 deg (35 deg effective), and that I hang off to the tune of 9
> deg, giving
> a combined effective lean angle of 40 deg.

John, Brian, Gentlemen,

Yes I have the photographic evidence, and yes I have the draft of a web page
which explains it all (at some length, I'm afraid).

The current plan is to get the information into my website before Christmas
By way of excuses, I've been hampered from working on it due to work,
holidays, work, trying to get rh8.0 to speak to the winmodem on my new PC
and work (in roughly that order). There a few other pages that I'm currently
working on in parallel. So maybe I could serialise the development work and
do more delta roll-outs!

Regards,
- --
BRG