[ST] RS headlights ... lousy ?

On the subject of headlight aiming, am I the only one who finds the main
beam on my RS rather scary? It's like a pencil beam spotlight. Approaching
bends I get a great view of the kerb and verge directly ahead of me, but off
to either side is inky blackness, I can't see where the road goes! My old
VFR floodlit everything, it was like riding in daylight. Don't get me wrong
I would never trade my RS back in for a Viffer, but was disappointed to find
that the RS isn't better in *every* way!

By the way, I'm in the UK. Stateside bikes probably have different
headlights.

Andy
[Yellow '00 RS]