[ST] Any Romantics in Los Angeles??

My friend Hunter Moore is officially proposing to his sweetie Jodi on
Saturday morning.

His plan is to have a bunch of bikes parked in front of her condo spelling
out 'MARRY ME", and it may be that case that he's going to be short on
bikes.

Anyone in the L.A. area available in the Valley from say 8:00 - 9:30 in the
morning this Saturday??

>Meet at 8:00am at the Ralphs Supermarket at the corner
>of Ventura and Hazeltine in Sherman Oaks.
>
>http://shorterlink.com/?U83WKH
>
>We'll rehearse there, then go around the corner to
>Jodi's place, where her sister-in-law will go upstairs
>to both distract Jodi and make sure she'll actually go
>outside to see what all the noise is about.

MarcD