[ST] Different Helmet

A while ago someone sent a link for a helmet that looked a bit more
interesting than normal. It was kind of swept looking and had a more
interesting shape. If memory serves me correctly it was only available in
Europe and this person from America was considering getting someone in the
UK to buy it for them. If anyone has the faintest idea what I'm talking
about I would really apprecaite it if they could send through a url. I seem
to have lost the link I had.

Thanks,

Phil
'02 S3
'00 ST (now sold, ah well, you can't have everything)