Re: Re[2]: [ST] Different Helmet

Keith wrote:

> Well, maybe someone else will remember.  I assume you are not
> thinking of the Schuberth Concept; it's a flip-front but does not
> come to a point in the back.  I think it's another helmet that is
> available only in Europe (not sure about that, though...).
>
> Have you searched the archives at triumphnet.com?

Yeah, but I'm not having much luck because helmet is such a common word and
I don't know the name of the thing. I've even done a good search for
motorcycle helmet and you can imagine how many hits I got on that phrase.

It was a fixed full face. Fairly conventional front but like I've mentioned
had a sort of pointy, swept back. Funny thing was I even had a vague feeling
it was Dutch which is why I thought roof should be it but it doesn't seem to
be right.

Thanks again for your help anyway,

Phil
'02 S3