[ST] New York Times Quote of the Day

   Search NYTimes.com Today's NewsPast WeekPast 30 DaysPast 90 DaysPast
YearSince 1996

September 2, 2002

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"It's worth the rush. Motocross is my life."
CHAD ROBBINS,17, on why he competes after breaking a leg, an ankle, both
arms, his knees and being in a coma, among other ailments.

It occurs to me that this guy's passion for mx racing is emblematic for
motorcyclists at large on riding in general. My ST and my YZ are my
therapy. Without them I'd probably be on Paxil or some other dope. Well
maybe not but I sure am happier & healthier because I ride.

Apex Dawg