re: [ST] Las Vegas and Missoula Triumph Dealers

There are currently no Triumph dealers in Las Vegas.  Aspen Motorrad in Flagstaff, AZ is a fine dealer, as of a year ago when I had my 6K service done there.  Classic Cycles in Salt Lake City is also very good, also as of a year ago when I had some warranty service and tow-truck launch dealt with there.

There is also purportedly a Triumph dealer in Reno, but as they (like so many motodealers) are closed on Mondays, I didn't check them out when I was there two weeks ago.  Finally, Competition Cycles in Grand Junction, Co, nicely located between Las Vegas and Missoula is held in high regard by the Western Rallye participants.

Grace and Peace,

John S., aka "BikerDawg" nee BikerDad
'00 Atomic Orange RS