[ST] Mexican piss water (was: Looking for info from RS owners)

In a previous email, danch stated:
>>As a test (in closed-cicuit conditions of course), I loaded mine with two
>>6-packs of Corona in the right, two 6-packs of Samuel Adams in the left
>>(Sammies coming from the bastion of the liberal left).
>

> And the Corona comming from "Hey, these gringo's think this is good
> beer! Finally, a market. And we can get rid of these damned limes at the
> same time!" Mexico?

Actually, Corona is the Mexican equivalent of Budweiser. Through modern
marketing, Bud drinkers have been convinced that they are drinking a
good import. Not to mention how "Corona Light" is redundant.

BTW My wife likes that stuff. The bartenders at our favorite bar know us
as "Guinness" and "Corona."

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"