[ST] Oxford 'Humpback' tail pack luggage

Anybody fitted a Oxford 'Humpback' tail pack (http://www.oxprod.com/) to
their ST? Any good? I like the idea of having a bag that can both be slung
over the shoulders for quick trips and strapped to the pillion seat for
longer journeys. Even better if it had a water bladder in it.

I'm sure it will fit with standard seat. But what about when the Triumph
soft pannier seat harness is already fitted and/or sheep skin cover. I worry
that there may not be enough room under the seat and the edges.
Thanks
Barry
01 BRG ST