[ST] ZGDB Buzz Buzz Buzz

Hey all,

I've been lurking for a couple of months now and have a question.

I've been looking for a windscreen since I bought my new BRG 01 ST at the
beginning of the year.  The stock one is too small, and the sail that they
call a "touring" windscreen is a bit of overkill and frankly much too ugly,
spoiling the WAY COOL looks of my beautiful green beast (OK, I admit it, I'm
an aesthete).

In Brian D's photo log of his trip to the Lake City rallye I became quite
enamored with the ZG Double-bubble screen, contacted him about it and on his
recommendation bought it.

Long story short, I love it, but it buzzes.  The noise comes pretty often
but intermittently when I'm over 4K rpms.  Worse when I'm accelerating, less
when cruising.  It seems to be coming from the left side support (or
whatever that little piece of fairing is called that acts as a bracket for
the windscreen).

For now I've been too busy to fix it, so I've ignored it thanks to my
earplugs.  I'm planning on fixing it in the next week, and I'm wondering if
anyone else experienced such a problem with their ZG screen and how they
fixed it.  I'm trying to save myself a lot of trial and error, and sticking
padding here and their until I find the spot.  I have noticed that the
thickness of the ZG screen plexi is in fact less than the stock screen.  I
have a feeling if this may be contributing to the ZG not seating correctly
in the alotted space.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Peter (someday hoping to be a Dawg) Chittum  - '01 ST BRG 7200 miles