[ST] RS vs ST.... I'm sure again.

<<
If one were to put ST clip-ons on an RS, would the
riding position and comfort level then be exactly the
same as an ST?  Obviously the wind protection would be
slightly less, but other than that, any difference?

Funny you should mention the wind protection.  While
on a beautiful ride yesterday in perfect 75 degree F
temps I was thinking about how good the air blowing
through my perf leathers felt.  Pure therapy.

As far as your question, I believe the ergos would be
identical if you were to put ST bars on an RS.  Except
that you wouldn't have a big ol' fairing to bump your
knees into.  ;-)

Randy
'00 RS