Re: [ST] chain guide needed - quick!

Bil Swartz wrote:
> I think I mentioned why I was snooping around the rear to begin with was
> in effort to find whatever was creating small gouges in the meat of the
> tire at it's absolute outer edge.
>
> Turns out it's the back plate of the seat lock mechanism.

If Robert Smith's advice doesn't pan out for you, you might want to look
at your rear shock pretty closely. I could see how, if the rear shock is
blown and isn't providing any significant compression damping, the
suspension could sack out while riding.
- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA