[ST] how much the 12,000 mile service will cost at a dealer?

I neglected to mention that the mechanic broke one of the fuel quick
disconnects when he was re- installing the tank on my ST during the 12K
service, but he was happy to cannibalize the part off of a new Daytona they
had on the sales floor.  He told me a number of Triumphs have had failures
with these parts because the plate they connect to is not properly aligned,
and this puts extra stress on the plastic where it has a 90 degree turn.  A
friend had these fail in exactly that spot on both his '00 Speed Trip and
'01 ST.....

Denis Liakos