Re: [ST] '02 SSSA recall?

> Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:00:10 -0700
> From: Ken Thompson <kentmpsonmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] '02 SSSA recall?
>
> >About this recall.
>
> Y'all are resourceful people.  There has got to be a easily obtained
> equivalent or better bearing out there.  There are many bearing houses
that
> must surely stock one.  Anyone do any cross referencing, info on
> prices.  Dimensions or model numbers that would work?  Just curious.  New
> bearings are prolly months away from reaching dealers.

I had not really considered that.  I hope(foolishly?) that TOA will get this
one right.  I know, a pessimist should know better.

I will definatly be keeping close tabs with my shop, and the one my father
works at about the time tables.  If it looks long I will be discussing
alternatives with dad, he's the mechanical genius in the family.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen