[ST] Question about trees and other sight seeing in the NW

As some of you know I am going to be heading NW in a couple of days, and
for some reason I have a need to drive through a tree. Where in Oregon
or Washington would one be able to find one of the big red-woods that
have a road cut in it?

As well, I can't remember the name, but there was an Interstate or State
HWY that was build into a river valley, where they had to, in some
place, build bridges so the one direction of traffic was above the
other?

And of course, what is the road number for the HWY which is also called
the million dollar HWY in Colorado.

For that matter, and good suggestion for sight seeing in Washington,
Oregon, Utah, Colorado would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 14 months old, 21,400 miles)
 '00 Yamaha WR400F
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500