[ST] SSSA Recall - done

Well, this afternoon I had my rear wheel bearing replaced at my dealer, Carl
Rosner. It took less than an hour including a short test ride afterwards.
 They said the new bearing is a different type from the old one but no
details I'm afraid. They also said that they'd not seen any evidence of any
problems with the bearing that's being replaced but that it probably only
took one or two cases to trigger the recall.
- --
Pete "British Bull Dawg" Chapman
'02 Sprint ST - BRG