[ST] chain guide aquired, seat lock adjusted

Hey all - just an update that the local dealer did get the chain rubbing
strip in, and ordered a second one for stock so that's a change for the
good on their part.  Still a shame to make a $25 part into a $65 part with
overnight fees but baby's gotta have it!

So if the "manual adjustment" we made to the seat lock bracket pushes it
out of the way of the tire then the trip is on.  Another local with an '01
and bags stopped by so I could compare his seat lock, it's bottom right
edge was just about in contact with his bag rail so we gave mine the
"manual adjustment" it needed to look similar...moved it out about a
quarter inch at the bottom.  Hopefully that will keep it out of the tire
but I'm not so sure.

You guys all take a look at yours to make sure you don't have a similar
problem, and check that rubbing strip while your there too!

Thanks to all for the support,

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail