Re: [ST] for Al - touring screen

don draper wrote:

>  >>> i'm interested in the triumph touring screen to fit my rs. <<<
>
>     Have you considered the Zero Gravity sport-touring screen?  Much
> prettier and better quality.
>
>  http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sportbikes/triumph_sptbks/904.htm

excellent suggestion don, 'cept i've already got one!
i'm hoping the extra height, combined with the more
pronounced lip, of the triumph tall screen will kick
a bit more of the water up above my neck.

also, was very happy with the quality of service and
merchandise i received from zerogravity last year.

which reminds me, i've got to find those couple of zg
stickers they sent along with the order. i got my daughter
a new big-wheel type thing made by razor, the kick-scooter
guys, when she broke her crappy plastic version. she's been
busy plastering it with all the stickers i've never used
from aftermarket gear. man, i wish they made an adult-sized
version - looks like a *lot* of fun...

	- al.
- --
       /\ _