Re: [ST] Gameboy Substitute??

> Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:48:03 -0500
> From: Lisa White <wlb@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] Gameboy Substitute??
>
> Hi Guys!  I did do my homework on this one in the archives, but I found
> incomplete information.  I believe someone on the list found an
> alternative to the Gameboy.  Discussions were briefly focused on Wayne
> McDonald's Tunedit software and the "Tuneboy".  Does anyone know if this
> works as a viable alternative to the Gameboy?  If so, where can you get
> the apparatus and the software.  A google search revealed next to nothing.
>
> The reason I'm asking is that we've found an motorcycle shop in Houston
> with a mechanic that we like, and I trust him to work on my bike.  The
> biggest hole is that he doesn't have a gameboy . . .  He'd probably get
> enough Triumphs through the door to make an investment in the equipment
> if it will work. . . .
>
> Lisa

Yes.  Wayne has cracked the entire code for the Sagem system.  You can do
everything the Gameboy does, and more with his Tuneboy, and associated
software and cable.  http://members.optushome.com.au/wmcdonal/  Incidently,
this same set up can be used on the TT600, the Futura and the Caponord,
because they all use the same ECU.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen