RE: [ST] Various Items for a new member to the list...

"the RMV (Registry of Motor Vehicles to my fellow Englishmen) in MA"

It *is* MA!

"Filtering/Lane splitting /Whatever you want to call it"

We seem to call it Lane splitting.  It is said to be popular in California.
I consider it horribly unsafe.  As the very least some jerk could open the
door "accidently" and you'd be screwed.  I'm in Tennessee and I don't think
it's legal here.  I've never seen it done, either.

Welcome to the U.S.!  As you tour other parts of the country, you'll find
is more different from MA than like it.  It saddens me that the birthplace
of our republic has fallen so far from the ideals of the Founders.  There
are few states as restrictive as MA.

Come to TN and ride the Dragon!  www.dealsgap.com

John

http://mail2web.com/ .