Re: [ST] ST Fuel Gauge

I hate those four words too, but I'm pretty sure it's
true.  I read somewhere (triumphnet.com ?) that's it
because of the internal shape of the tank.

I keep my eye on the tripo.  Whenever someone asks me
how many miles are on my bike, I have to switch back
to the odo.

My guage seems pretty accurate below 1/2, but I know
that somewhere around 200mi per tank I need to start
looking for fuel.  A little more if a lot of highway,
but I'm not extremely courageous.