RE: [ST] ST Fuel Gauge

Hey Pete,

For me, this has definitely fallen under the heading of "acts funny, but is
predictable" so I've decided to do nothing to mine.  The day I picked my ST
up, the dealer warned me about the fuel gauge not correlating directly to
how much gas is ACTUALLY in the tank ("they all do that!").

Typically, mine shows full for the first 80-90  miles on a new tank (of U.S.
gallons).  At this point, the needle falls steadily until it goes on reserve
at ~200 miles.  At that point, I stop at a service station and fuel up.

Frankly, I've grown to enjoy the illusion that I don't use ANY gas for the
first 90 miles.  I just say to myself, "WHAT A GREAT MOTORCYCLE!"

Quirky, but consistent, I can live with that.

Peter '01 BRG ST