Re: [ST] [Re: Mobil Technical Questions]

by way of Message_Redirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[snip]
 > Until the warranty is up, I'll run the Triunph oil and then
> switch to MX4T.  $17/oil change is not too bad to protect my warranty.
> Anybody try K&N oil filters?  What do they cost?
[/snip]

Unless Triumph plans on giving away that GREAT oil, they cannot require
it's use as a condition of your warranty.  Note that the Mobil employee
stated that you would have to use the same _weight_ of oil, not the
exact oil they recommend.

It's called the Magnusson-Moss Warrantee Act, I'm sure one of the list's
legal eagles can back me up on this...

Errrr, unless you live outside the US, in which case you should ignore
me - almost always ;-)

- --
DJ
- - If you ain't gonna ride it, you might as well sell it