[ST] Chain tool suggestion

I need to replace the chain and sprockets on my "Little Red Putt-Putt"
(1980 Honda CM400T). Oddly enough this little 395cc twin uses the same
size chain as the "Blue Devil" (530). However the current chain, being
circa 1980, is not an O-ring chain and the master link is the clip-on
variety. So I am planning on investing in a tool that will rivet the
chain like the big boys, last me a while and eventually pay for itself.
Sooo the big question:

Can anyone recommend a good all-in-one breaker/cutter/riveter that will
handle a 530 chain? Or possibly a good breaker/riveter? While we're at
it, can anyone recommend a good supplier? There are so many to choose
from that I figured my best bet would be to toss it out to the
collective wisdom of this list.

TIA

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order."
                    -- Doctor Who