Re: [ST] gas tank removal question

After a bit of a stint with the siphon (bulb type) I pulled the tank off
only to discover the triumph engineers already thought of this.  The
fule lines have spring loaded valves in them.  When you push the metal
tab down and pull them apart it seals shut.  Very nice!  I could take
pics if anyone is interested.

I then took the fuel guage sender out and drained into a tank with a funnel.
The sender is so long that you have to laugh when you pull it out.

Wes

- --
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.