[ST] Re: ST siteing

That was probably me. I've got a black RS with Triumph soft panniers. I
don't think there were too many of us out there then. It was my first
time on 36, and what a great ride! I started from Garberville, rode the
Lost Coast, through Ferndale, over 36 to Red Bluff and down I-5 to visit
relatives in Willows. Saturday morning I rode down 5 to 20, over the
hill to Clear Lake, through wine country and home to San Bruno.