From: Lex Offer [mailto:Lex.Offer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September 17, 2002 10:39 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] New Triumph paint

Ok just looked at website.   These are different colors.  Looks like they've
really mixed up the colors.  Sprint RS nolonger in Lucifer Orange but the
Tiger is now available in Lucifer Orange.  Daytona is no longer available in
Aluminum. The Speed Triple nolong available in "Nuclear Red" otherwise known
a Hot Pink, nor is it availble in the Capsian Blue, just black green and
aluminum.  Go figure.  I like the Aluminum Daytona, The Capsian Blue Speed
Triple, And the Lucifer Orange Sprint RS the best (although its kinda
cool/corny on the Tiger, especially with the black tiger stripes.)

>>> Lex.Offer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/17/02 11:25AM >>>
Caspian Blue and Aston Green?  hmm wonder what happened to the Sapphire Blue
and BRG?  Name changes or actual color changes.

Wesley Horner wrote:
> Any idea which color they eliminated to offer silver?  I doubt they would
> add a color without taking one away (past history).  My favorite 2
> are the blue and the BRG colors.  I wouldn't miss red too much.

Looks like you get your wish -- at least, according to the revised
Triumph website. They're calling the colors Aluminium Silver, Caspian
Blue, and Aston Green.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA